We are currently accepting requests for telemedicine (audio & video) consultations, as well as in-person visits, at Liver Institute Northwest.
Our clinic accepts a wide range of insurance plans.
We offer in-clinic phlebotomy for laboratory testing through LabCorp.
We also can arrange a referral for a number of specialized liver diagnostic tests such as:
- Magnetic resonance elastography (MRE) for evaluation of liver stiffness
- MRI proton-density fat-fraction (MRI-PDFF) for liver fat assessment
- MRI T2* for assessment of liver iron content
- MRCP (magnetic resonance cholangiopanacreatography) to visualize the bile ducts and pancreas and MRCP+
- Liver Multiscan for assessment of liver inflammation and fibrosis
We also offer Fibroscan and Velacur for assessment of liver health. Please visit our ‘Resources’ page to learn more about Fibroscan and Velacur.
In addition, we may be able to consider you for participation in one of several clinical studies for:
- NAFLD and NASH (fatty liver disease)
- primary biliary cholangitis (PBC)
- primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC)
- chronic hepatitis B
To learn more about ongoing and upcoming research at Liver Institute Northwest, visit our Research Page.
If you are interested in being seen as a patient or for possible participation in a clinical trial, please contact us via telephone at – (206) 536-3030.
Please send us your name, contact information, insurance information, and the name of your primary doctor or GI doctor, if any, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to 206-524-0749.
We are taking careful and appropriate measures to limit exposure to COVID-19. Our staff are fully vaccinated and we are following all recommended protocols from health authorities and public health agencies.